Top 10 Free Online Wholesale Resources
By the time that a product has made it to your local retail store, it's probably changed at least three people's hands, possibly even more than that. And each one of those people had to mark up the cost of the item to cover their investment and make a profit. That means that by the time it makes it to your hand, even if it was on the clearance rack, it's been marked up. A LOT!
But, if you have a business license and a tax ID number and want to get your hands on products long before they make it to the retail segment, you need to know all about buying wholesale, which is trickier than it may sound. Especially since retail stores aren't just going to volunteer where they got the products you're buying. They don't WANT you to eliminate the middle man.
But, I do. Because I've been there. And I know that there's enough to go around. More than enough.
So, here you go. To get you started, check out these ten resources (listed in no particular order) that have helped me along in my way. These are free resources, with no membership fees or set-up costs?..
1. http://www.1usacloseouts.com/loads.htm - This site offers wholesale name brand clothing, with a low minimum order of just 350 pieces. Great for eBay sellers! They also have other related accessories and products.
2. http://www.aaacloseoutsnetwork.com/index.html - This wholesale company offers several different products at low, low prices. Minimums vary per products, enquire for more details.
3. http://www.camerawholesalers.com/ - All you need to know to start your own wholesale camera business.
4. http://www.closeoutsconcepts.com/ - closeouts concepts is a worldwide distributor and exporter of department store returns and closeout merchandise, liquidation merchandise, salvage, surplus at pennies on the wholesale dollar! (The site listed that they too have a 350 piece minimum order)
5. http://www.computerwholesalersinc.com/ - Computer Wholesalers, Inc. is based in Sarasota, FL and is a reseller of quality new, used, refurbished hp9000. DEC, Cisco, 3Com, Micom, and Xyplex equipment. You'll need to call or email them for their minimum orders.
6. http://www.giftsofnaturereps.com/ - This company creates natural health and beauty products and is looking for distributors. Click and check them out.
7. http://www.imperialtrading.ca/ - The Imperial Trading Company offers products like men's and women's clothing, linens and more. Their website says that they do have a case minimum, but that's actually pretty great!!
8. http://www.toydirectory.com/L1_193.htm - Here, I've given you a link to a master list of Toy manufactories and Wholesalers of "Gifts" as the website says. It's a really long list. Have fun!!
9. http://www.cffresh.com/ - Compared to a lot of other items, organic fruits and vegetables may be a bit more of an "un-tapped" market. You'll be better able to create for yourself a niche market. A great opportunity to create your own ezine, start writing a few free articles, and creating a name for yourself and a farm!
10. http://www.wholesalecentral.com - This is one of my absolute favorite wholesaler resources. Their website says that they are "The Internet's largest wholesale directory and marketplace of active wholesalers, importers, and manufacturers" and I absolutely believe them. Inside their site, you'll find links to everything you can image, and the minimum order of the majority of the sites isn't that bad.
With these ten resources added to your favorites, you'll spend hours searching through great sites that have even better prices than you may think.
But don't spend too much time browsing!! Get out there and start selling and making some money!!
Jennifer Gibbs is a freelance professional who lives with her husband and son in South Georgia. If you're looking for free content for your site or newsletter, a freelance writer, marketing or administrative help or free business resources, check out her website at http://www.JenniferGibbs.com
7 Steps to Easier EBay Shipping
If you're like me, you probably hate packing and shipping the things you sell on eBay.Don't get me wrong, I love selling on eBay.
How To List Your Items On eBay
Listing your items on eBay can be very confusing if you don't know where to start. Here are a few tips on getting your items listed so that they sell.
Seven Steps to eBay Selling Success
More and more people try their luck at selling on eBay everyday. With all of that growing competition it is important that you do everything possible to make sure that you stand out from the crowd.
Free Auction Templates: How to Set Your Border Color With FOAM
If you have not heard of Foamtemplates.com yet, home of the "Free Online Auction Maker", now is a good time to get your feet wet.
5 Secrets To Make A Killing on EBay
Secret #1: Find a 'real' wholesale and drop ship companyDo you know what one of the biggest problem is to be successful on eBay? 'What should I sell"? I can tell you, I get many emails per day from eBay sellers, asking me what they can sell. Let me explain this more in detail.
Louis Vuitton -- Avoiding the Ebay Nightmare Fakes
Without a doubt, eBay was one of the cleverest on-line ideas that anyone has had so far. The idea of creating a site where you can bid on and buy items ranging from an eggcup through to a disused Boeing 747 or a Nuclear Missile Silo was pure genius.
Hurricane Katrina Donations Could be Many Millions More - EBay Sellers Try in Vain to Help
Yesterday I saw a mention in someone's email ezine about a kind person who had an eBay auction with the proceeds going 100% to help victims of the horrible Hurricane Katrina.It struck a chord with me because I had wanted to set up something similar, but found that the "eBay Giving Works" charity program seems to be terribly flawed for us small sellers.
Top 10 Free Online Wholesale Resources
By the time that a product has made it to your local retail store, it's probably changed at least three people's hands, possibly even more than that. And each one of those people had to mark up the cost of the item to cover their investment and make a profit.
Profit through Other Peoples eBay Errors
There are many issues that influence how an eBay auction ends. Timing, Description, Title, Photos, the list could go on and on.
Do You Pay Taxes On eBay Income?
Q: I read your last column about paying income tax on eBay sales if you are doing it as a business, but as someone who only sells on eBay occasionally I'm still confused if the IRS rules apply to me. Can you tell me more?-- Norman L.
Search... Search... Search Your Way To eBay Cash!
One of the most valuable things in life is the ability to learn a skill. One of my dad's favorite sayings was "You can give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, or you can teach a man to fish and he will never go hungry.
Drop Shipping Is Your Perfect Home Based Business Solution
Drop Shipping Is Your Perfect Home Based Business SolutionDrop shipping is one of the greatest businesses to operate from home. With drop shipping you sell another company's products, use their warehouse and shipping facilities, and they provide you with the sales tools you need like product descriptions and images and more - free of charge!Drop shipping is great for small businesses because you can start with literally nothing & gradually increase to higher levels of success.
From Ebay Zero to Power-Selling Hero: How To Learn New Tricks Without Spending
The Internet is the fastest-changing marketplace on earth. Million-dollar ideas from one year ago might notgenerate a single penny today.
8 Top Tips For Successful Art Auction Listings
Why is it that some artists seem to make easy money on eBay whileothers struggle to break even? Seller A and seller B could be selling paintings of the same calibre, yet seller A turns a good profit year in year out and has Powerseller status, while seller B struggles to even make a profit at all. Often it has a lot to do with the look of their auction listings.
How To Make Money Online : Sell On eBay
Selling on eBay can be very profitable, and is a great way to make some extra cash, or even turn it into a full-time business.If you're retired, or a stay at home Mom or Dad, or are in the market for a part time job you simply have to consider becoming a seller on eBay.
Dropshipping on eBay, Does It Work?
eBay offers any business owner a new global market to sell his products or services on. You are no longer constrained by geographical positioning.
Nine Simple eBay Selling Hints
Some of these eBay hints will save you money, others will result in higher prices. Either way, these will help you run more profitable eBay auctions.
Ebay Auction Selling Secrets - Using Ebay to Launch Your Very Own Highly Successful Website
Launching your very own successful website is the dream of many people worldwide because it is a new way to make money and be employed by oneself with little overhead. So, once you have your website you will need traffic to make it successful.
Dont Be A Victim Of Online Auction Fraud
The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) reported that last year 7.7 million dollars was lost through online auction scams.
Mistakes to Avoid in your eBay Auctions
Online auctions continue to grow in popularity as an easy and efficient way to make money on everything from unwanted household items to rare and expensive collectables and even to bulky items like cars.Log on to eBay and you will see countless auctions on any item you can imagine.
|Auctions home | Auctions site map|
|© 2006 - www.worldpaidshop.com|